Friday 13 December 2013

Google Update Page Rank-true Hacking got PR1

Google Update Page Rank-true Hacking got PR1


When i was chatting one of my friend told that Google has updated the PageRank without neglecting i just opened a PageRank checker site & i entered my blog URL after checking i just shocked seeing the result because my blog got PAGERANK 1 even though it is a new blog & Google gave a page rank 1 .

How I got this rank within a few months..??



Here are the few things..

1. I think this is because quality & content of my blog...

2. Commenting on other blog with giving link to your blog.

3. Adopting SEO tips.

4. Link Exchange .. this play a very good role to increase your traffic to your blog.

5. and few other activities..

I need to say Thanks to Google : )

and i need to say very very Thanks to my visitors too...

Keep Visiting and droping comments!

You can check you blogs pagerank below and don’t forget to share your blogs pagerank with us via your valuable comments!


Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:



This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

No comments:

Post a Comment